Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bath time for our beautiful girl






Here are some beautiful shots of me gorgeous baby girl. Her and Dylan are the joy of my life. Dylan is still amazing with her. And no one can make her laugh like Dylan can. She just adores him. She onle has to hear his voice and her head swings around with a huge smile. Its just beautiful. She is well and truely mobile now. She can sit crawl and is even started to pull herself up on tyhis and she is not even 7 months old. It is crazy how quickly she has grown. She is still eating like a horse. She hoons around in her walker at the moment and alwaya goes straight for the kitchen drawers. She loves getting into the utensil drawer and having a good old dig around. Well we love you all and miss you all heaps. Love Jen, Paul, Dylan and Lily

6 comments:

Loribee said...

Lily is a beautiful baby girl. Her eyes are so bright and lovely! Love the photo of Dylan & Lily together.

Tricia said...

Jen, you are really a good child photographer. You capture their expressions so well. I know it must be wonderful, having such beautiful kids to take pictures of.

gbuggman said...

Dylan is good big brother.

Audrey said...

Wow. Those eyes melt me to pieces. The kiddos are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

lthatshottxx3 said...

Dylan and lily are both so beautiful and are getting so big!!! I can't wait to see them at the wedding next year. I love u all!!!