Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lily's 4 months already


My has time gone by...my little girl is now 4 months already. Above is a photo of her enjoying her first taste of food. Mmmmmm farex. Don't you just love the spoon. It is a bendable dragon. So instead of "here comes the aeroplane" it is "here comes the dragon". And as you can tell by the size of her, she has no trouble feeding. She is now weighing in at 7.5 kg.

Here is a more serious lily. I just love this photo. My mum recently went to Kosharmui (not sure if that spelling is right) anyways it is relatively close to Phuket and she brought this gorgeous little outfit back for Lily.

Here Lily is busily rolling back and forth...such a clever girl. Every time she rolls over she looks up at me with as if to say " look at me aren't I clever". And when I give her some praise and tell her how clever she is, she gives me a great big grin. And yes now that she is rolling she has got grandpa hair. She has lost all the hair around the sides... its so cute!

Well love to all from all of us!

3 comments:

lthatshottxx3 said...

Look and those gorgeous blue eyes!!..She is a Beauty. I miss you guys!!
xoxo Linds!

Tricia said...

Hello, Lily, you angel! Yes, you are a clever girl, and a beautiful one, too!

Loribee said...

Lily looks so sweet in her little outfits! She is a beautiful child.
Wish I could hold her. Please tell her I love her and Dylan too.
Of course you and Paul also.