Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wakeboarding Summer 07

Summer is back and we have been enjoying many a days wakeboarding. It is a really addictive and fun sport. This is the first time I have been able to get into it (as I have been pregnant ever since we got the boat) and I am really loving it. We having been going to Burrumba Dam ( which is about 1 hour north west of us. It is such a great family day out. Me the kids and the girls will set up camp on the banks while the boys go out in the boat and then we will swap and Paul and the boys will look after the kids and Harley will take us girls out to have a go. My goal this summer is to at least attemp to do an ollie.

Here is my new little baby. I haven't got a name for her yet so I am open for suggestions. Pauls wakeboard is pretty much the same as mine but his is black, so he called his excalabar. Pretty funny huh. I haven't actually got a picture of me on the boad as yet.... Paul somehow always forgets to get one. But I am getting up. I am not really at the stage the other boys are at yet. I can pretty much stand up and that is it, but I am still proud of myself.



This is a picture of our mate Harley. He is one crazy man. Harley is our friend that went halves with us in the boat. Paul, Harley and the rest of the boys have just started doing the kickers and sliders jumps at the cable ski park and pretty much every weekend they take the boat for a spin in the river.



Heres Paul doing one of the rail slides. Poor Paul I am yet to get a good photo of him doing a big jump. For some reason every time he goes for a big jump and he catches some big air the camera has a delayed response and I miss the shot. I have a thousand photos of harley doing the jumps but I just can't get one of Paul. I will have to get one soon or he is going to kill me lol.



Here is a prime example of my terrible camera skills. See the jump behind Paul... well he has just landed the jump. Anyways he is doing really well. I have just realized how to post videos so I will have to see if i can get some footage of him... and soon. Love to all!

6 comments:

lthatshottxx3 said...

this looks like fun...teach me??!!

Tricia said...

Oh, my gosh...to be young and athletic and fearless, like you guys. Enjoy it (and post more pics!),

jen said...

well come over and we will definately teach you

jen said...

well come over and we will definately teach you

Loribee said...

I'm so proud of you two. Please be careful though.

gbuggman said...

Hey, this is Eric I'm on George's computer. I got Sharon a liquid force wake board for her birthday. We rode all summer. Ashleigh rides and Alex is learning. Sharon can still cut it up.