Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dylan in the Jungle

This picture was taken a couple of days before I was due to have Lily. Nan Jan had come up hoping that I would go into Labour while she was here. I was anxious and was ready for Lily to arrive so Nan took me on a long walk along the river with Chloe (our dog) and Dylan. We finished up at Chambers Island and Dylan and Nan went across the bridge to "the Jungle" as Dylan calls it. He loves visiting the jungle and hunt for dinosaur bones and climbs the trees. This particular day he was so exhausted from all his walking and playing that I had to leave Nan and Dylan and walk 1km back to the car and thence drive down and pick them up. I think all that walking must have done some good because the next day along came Lily. Perfect timing.

1 comment:

Loribee said...

Dylan's eyes are amazing! They say walking will do it everytime (make the baby come).