Saturday, October 13, 2007

Snuggle Time


Dylan and Lily enjoying a snuggle. Dylan has just been so amazing adjusting to his new sister. I was prepared for the worst...but the worst never happened. He just loves helping out. If Lily is working towards a cry and i am busy he will walk up to her and tell her a story, sing or just talk to her. On the other hand Lily is just as taken with him as he is with her. She just loves following him with her eyes and watching him play with his toys as she coos and smiles with delight. It's just beautiful.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this picture. I'm so glad you are doing this and keeping us up to date. I can't wait to see ya'll!!!

Loribee said...

What a precious photo! Dylan is so sweet with Lily. It really makes my heart so happy to see them like this.

Tricia said...

Every little girl should be so lucky to have a big brother like Dylan. No one will give Lily a hard time when she starts school, or Dylan will clean their clock, ha, ha!

Loribee said...

I love this photo so much! I printed and framed this pic also.